Dreamland Baby Dream Weighted SackRegular price $79.00 Sale price $55.30
Through deep-pressure stimulation, the gentle weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation. This sensation of security helps baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Gentle weight is located on front (or top) of weighted sack only. Our products are safe for babies who are rolling and do not restrict movement. Baby can safely roll, sit or stand.
While many babies see incredible sleep success the first night, some babies take up to one week to adjust. It is important to be consistent when trying something new. We cannot guarantee sleep success as there may be other sleep factors that need to be addressed.
• Evenly distributed weight spread over 50+ pockets for ultimate comfort and relaxation
• Decreases stress and promotes self-soothing
• Gentle weight increases serotonin and melatonin
• Enhances quality of sleep to improve rest and development
• 100% premium cotton knit is super soft, gentle on baby’s delicate skin
• Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
• 0.6 TOG designed for year-round use
* Ages are approximate. Product fits true-to-size, we do not recommend sizing up. For best fit select size according to your baby's weight then height.
• Indicated for infants 15 lbs+
• Shoulder to toe measurement 30''
• Fits best for 6-12 months*
• Indicated for infants 20 lbs +
• Shoulder to toe measurement 34''
• Fits best for 12-22 months*
• Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and certified sleep consultants.
• Weight is conservative at less than 10% of baby’s total body weight.
• Each individual pocket weights less than 0.1 lbs.
• Safety certified, doctor approved, backed by science.
• Approved by pediatric pulmonologist for breathing safety
• Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
• Ample room for kicking and healthy hip development
• See safety page for more information
The information provided on this website is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If your baby has a pre-existing medical condition or you have other safety concerns seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.