We’re hiring at our Houma and Thibodaux locations! Below are the following positions we are hiring for. Please read each carefully and if you’re interested please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Part time sales associate
We’re looking for friendly, energetic and helpful people to work at our Children’s clothing store! Candidate will work directly with customers and help behind the scenes! Thibodaux store will be opening July 2022, candidates will train in our Houma store prior to then so travel is required until then.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Check out customers and gift wrap items as needed.
- Complete in-store and online order fulfillment with Shopify
- Process and prepare new inventory, including unpacking, tagging and steaming. Lots of steaming....
- Clean, organize and replenish merchandise throughout the store daily - Help team members with inventory counts and reporting
- Assist in any and all day to day tasks
- Open and close store depending on shift and according to opening and closing procedures.
- Previous retail is preferred but definitely not required!
- Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime during holidays
- Effective communication skills and work in a team setting
- Highly detail oriented and multitasking
- Able to work quickly and adapt to different tasks when needed.
Hours of operation are 10:00am -6:00pm, Monday to Friday, with part time shifts typically being from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Saturdays hours of operation are 10:00am to 4:00pm, with part time shifts being the full time or split, 10:00am to 1:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Saturdays are a requirement and may be 1-2 times per month depending on schedule.
*Please send school schedule if applicable.
Social Media Assistant
We’re growing and we need social media help! With multiple platforms to create content for and manage, we’re looking a multitasking creative person who loves fashion! Candidate will work directly with owner and inventory manager.
This can be a part time or full time job depending on candidates schedule and work load. Being in either store is a requirement for product photography and creation, but majority of work can be done remotely if needed. Hours can vary and may be prior to opening to be able to get product shots.
- Plan and schedule social media content with sales team for present and future posting
- Photography of products as well as editing
- Create social media content for multiple platforms including photos, videos, reels, etc.
- Keep up with latest trends and implement them into social media
- Plan and create email marketing newsletters
- Candidate must be proficient in design programs such as Canva or photoshop
- Knowledge of editing photos and photography
- Comfortable on camera making videos showing and explaining products is a plus!